UEG Eden Valley
The Eden Valley was one of the key vessels of the First Colonial Civil War. It housed many of the UEG’s star pilots and also participated in many of the most important skirmishes of the war.
The UEG Eden Valley was equipped with several dozen vulcan turrets and light beam weapons for anti-mekton combat as well as several large beam cannons and a single MAC gun for ship-to-ship combat. The Eden Valley was also a testbed for the abandoned SDF program, meaning that it was capable of transforming into a ship sized mekton in order to engage other ships. This allowed the Eden Valley to engage and then board the Star Alliance Colony Buster.
The Eden Valley’s crew contained a cast of heroes unrivaled by any other single vessel in the UEG’s fleet, including:
- Captain Cliff Edge, pilot of the MX-2 Gallatin and MX-102 Alondite
- Kenny Crash, pilot of the MX-78-2 Gundam (CRASH TYPE)
- Chance Ripper, pilot of the SAC-78 ‘Gundam-Type’
- Minister of Global Security Elias, pilot of the MGM-79SP/Sniper Configuration
- Lee Soo Hyun, also known as StarScream, pilot of the MSX-04S Dosusazabi Striker Custom
- Roy Brewer, pilot of the GNX-78 Gundam Othrys